Once podcast went for time travel and became vodcast. Podcasts are technically audio files in the digital format and the best-known example for simple understanding is mp3 files. Now the unconventional quotient is it’s free and can be procured from the internet. Moreover, a podcast is an array of digital episodes or audio records that a user might download to hear. Subsequently, the term "podcast" may relate to the specific element of such audio affairs or an exclusive media catalog. The records shared are in audio setup, yet seldom accommodate different portfolios such as PDF or EPUB. Videos broadcasted through such mediums sometimes called video podcasts, vodcasts or vlogs.
What are Video Podcasts (Vodcasts)?
Video podcasts also called vloggings, vloggers, and vodcasts merge the audio segment of podcasting with optical communications. This advancement grants a gathering for versatile visual podcasters, including filmmakers and artists, vloggers (video bloggers) to publish their recorded audio-visual files comprising of trending topics
Video podcasting is further encouraging to establish business, notably in the sales and retailing sectors. Constant video podcasts, enterprises both big and small who can promote their goods, merchandise, and assistance in a smart, cost-effective way. Earlier, significant firms had greater access to fancy studios where refined publications were designed and published but presently equal to the most limited companies can build high-quality media with merely a camera, editing software, and the Internet.
How to Publish a Video Podcast (Vodcast)?
Best Software to Make Vodcast or Vlogs
- Film your video or vlog.
- Upload your video to your computer.
- Using editing software, add special effects and graphics or correct any problems in the video.
- Determine whether your video will be streaming or downloadable, and use a video encoder to format it in a manageable file size for online viewing.
- Find a host for your video podcast. Make sure that the host can accommodate your video's bandwidth.
- If your host does not provide an RSS feed for your video podcast, create one yourself.
- Lastly, promote your video podcast just as you would a podcast.
Top 10 Podcasts for Vodcast.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2019.
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.
- Joyoshare Media Cutter.
- CyberLink PowerDirector mobile app
- Magisto Professional
Vlogging, Vloggers, Top Trending Video Channels
- The Daily
- PRI’s The World.
- Rachel Maddow Show.
- Gaslit Nation.
- The Impact.
- Global News.
- Left, Right & Center.
- Democracy News.
- Slate Political Gabfest.
In today’s era of digital DNA the youth is highly derived to the video informational slides which comprises of information as well as entertainment. Vlogging is the biggest hit of 21st
century and the year 2020 is having a potential imprints followed by ending year 2019. Here are few trending vloggers and information of their channels.
Future is Vodcast (Conclusion)
- Casey Neistat. Casey Neistat is one of the most influential daily YouTube vloggers around. Though he took a hiatus from daily vlogging after a whopping 500 consecutive uploads.
- Mohamed Beiraghdary. With over 5.3 million subscribers, Mohamed Beiraghdary is one of the most popular daily YouTube vloggers. He uploads videos that offer a glimpse into his daily life on his channel Mo Vlogs,
- Tanner Fox. Tanner Fox is a teenager who turned a channel dedicated to stunts and tricks into a daily vlog with 7.3 million subscribers. He started uploading videos in 2011, when he was just 12 years old.
- Ellie and Jared Mecham. Ellie and Jared Mecham are top daily YouTube vloggers who share their journey as parents who struggled to conceive. They now have two “miracle” babies, and share their family adventures with their millions of viewers each day.
- Shay Carl Butler. Shay Carl Butler is the patriarch of the Shaytards family. In 2008, Shay began uploading daily YouTube vlogs with the plan to do so for an entire year. He ended up carrying on for more than seven years.
Digital world is almost dropping the reading ratio and internet is already witnessed with the pounding millennials. This is the right time to maintain the pace with advancing generation who rely on slangs rather than dictionary, which can be assumed as they are finding all the possible way for simplifying the work around them. So instead of neglected and with FOMO (fear of missing out), because AFAIK (as far as I know) FTW (for the win) we need to go with flow.